Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mid Week Update

Just a quick mid-week update :)
Its been a pretty long Monday - Wednesday so far lol.

Been running around alot and taking alot of public transport too!
I HAD NO IDEA THERE WAS A MRT TUNNEL TV THING BETWEEN NEWTON and ORCHARD!
Gosh i need to take the train more! lol

Bought myself a USB hub cum Cup Warmer today to keep my cup of coffee warm while i work :)
Not very effective but it beats drinking cold coffee ya?

After that headed to Takashimaya to do more shopping and some R&R.
I ran into Johnny at SaSa! lol

Anyway, i've got one more new client's website to do today!
Its going to be a fun website XD

Oh anyone out there looking for a job ? I know 2 positions that are currently available and looking for someone to start on short notice.

1) Driver cum Installer
- Deliver and setup office furniture for a company.
- Vehicle provided.
- Working hours from 9am - 6pm
- Starting Salary about $1.3k- $1.5k

2) Junior Graphics Designer
- Simple designing tasks ( Design name cards / Brochures etc )
- IT knowledge would be a plus.
- Better still if know basic photoshop etc
- Starting Salary about $1.3k ( not inclusive of transport allowance yet )
- Work area is Paya Lebar
- Office Hours

If anyone out there is interested feel free to pop me an email to "g@te.com.sg".
I'll be glad to hook you up with the companies.

No comments: