Friday, March 21, 2008

Goooooood Friday!

Goooooood Friday!

For the first time in my life, i found myself dragging my feet to the car at 6am and arriving at church at 6:50am.

AND for the first time in my life. I way EARLY FOR CHOIR PRACTISE! lol *rejoice*
As usual practice went well and so did the services.

However i was half already half dead by the afternoon that i couldn't even walk straight lol.

Lunch was at Prego with Dearie , Agnes and Dodo lol
Went back after that and fell asleep immediately x.x

Yay ! Finally managed to meet up with Xin Yi and Shu Yi for dinner! =)
We went to a vegetarian restaurant and for the first time in my life, i had a meal where no animals were killed! lol

Food wasn't bad - loved those "soup-pies" thingies !
We are trying to set a record for the most number of "pies" downed in one sitting :)

Current Record Holder : me and xy - 3 sets haha


Me - 3 Pies
Xin Yi - 3 Pies
Shu Yi - 2 Pies

Hmmm i wonder how many pies will it take to make me sick of em

Had loadsa fun for the evening.
Its great catching up , chatting and stuff - its been ages since we've met as we're all always to busy lol
sy - nooooo! stop cutting your hair short! Girls are supposed to have LONG HAIR!
xy - you're so skinny! lol Eat moreee!

Hope to be able to catch up at least once more before i get dragged off to serve my country >.<

No comments: