Saturday, February 2, 2008

Friday!

I always love Fridays ...
Its the day when i can sit back and relax and take my mind off stuff.

Logistics test went ok - last few qns dunno how to do.
KM - I didn't know KM could be so complex lol Working on reports now lol

Anyway - todays dinner location was the Plaza Market Cafe @ the Swissotel
Ambience - 8/10
Food - 7/10
Desserts - 9/10 ( You gotta try the movenpick icecream and durain pudding! )
Service - 8/10
Cost - $42/person ( inclusive of Gst , Service Charge )

Overall its a pretty alright place. - Free flow of lobster and crabs and prawns and sashimi.
There was a tour group there though. From China ... ( i think ) they were quite "in the way" if you get what i mean ( always hogging the Seafood Bar making me having to wait very long for my turn ) lol kinda spoilt my evening.

But in any case - their Durain pudding is MUST TRY! Its like eating durain without seeds!

Anyway , took a few snap shots..


Mostly asian food here though ..


Oh they've got a free flow of tea / coffee too.
They serve Dilmah tea ( same kind with Equinox )

No comments: