Monday, January 21, 2008

sick + napfa = fail


Monday Update

The flu has caught me and what's the best part ? - NAPFA is today.
I'm so going to fail this time round.

I can't even lift my schoolbag without my muscles trembling - how am i supposed to do situps or pullups ? Going there is going to be like suicide. lol

Anyway, i've finally figured out why my car is always covered in fur and paw prints every morning before i head to school.



Sunday Update

Playing at church was fun today. Kids are so cute.
They're so excited when it comes to singing praise songs haha
Wished i could play there more often. Hey! maybe i should enroll to be a Sunday
school teacher (:

Oh well after playing, had a lonely breakfast while waiting for service to start.



The place was filled with people having breakfast alone! Must be because most people sleep in on a Sunday morning lol

No comments: